Wednesday, July 2, 2008

poo.

RAH RAHHhhhhh
im so bored... -.-;;

hols have started and i have NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANY WORK!! =D

wheheheee!

lolz.. anyway.
parents wont let me go on the net in my room now.. so no more sneaking onto the net till like 2 am every night... wahhh...

actually.. it hasnt been that bad. i still come online during the evenings.. to 'work'.. just not for that long.. hahah..

and plus.. ive been watching goong at night.. omg. its so good <3 andddd i also get more sleep nowadays.. ahahhaha

my nose hurts. =/

nothing particularly interesting coming up this week.. just the normal boring holiday stuffz.. might go out to dinner in the city on friday tho.. and might go shopping or get a haircut this weekend... MIGHT. hahaha.. i really wanna dye my hair but the parents wont let me -.-

anywho. tsfx next monday. chem and then methods.. boo hoo yay. =/..

hahaha ok im so bored im weird. -.-;;
my nose is really very very itchy atm.


left: husband #1 aka Lee Donghae <3
right: kim kibum

xox

No comments: