Sunday, August 3, 2008

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

OMFG.
im quite literally.
SHITTING.
MYSELF.

acc and chem results come out tomo.
nice timing.
just 2 days before my bday.
-_-

tuesday's swimming carnival.
that should be fun. as long as my midyear results don't ruin my mood.
asd;lkfj

nothing bad better happen before my bday.
*pray wish hope* for a goodish resultttt!!!

tsfx starts this week too.
so much going onnnnnn!!!!

omg. found some shock horror news this week.
but i told the person in question and everything settled now.
good on her.
in all: guys are such fucking dickheads sometimes.

mmh. my korean music obsession is still in tact atm.
it's quite bad actually.
recently added itunes music: Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, Lee Seung Gi....

>.>

*sigh*
and duo's still madly in love with the husband.









love forever and last foreverrrrrrrr~~~~
hahah i love SHinee
xox

2 comments:

Yarshk said...

I HOPE EVERYTHING WENT WELL! *i call from the other side of a continuously expanding gorge*

sunni said...

you have a blogspot! how did i not know that? and you have heaps of korean men on it too hehe...

(how was midyears?)