Tuesday, May 27, 2008

everyones stressed out...

blahz.

you know these days ive really been wondering whether or not all my friends will stick together till the end of year 12.. there are so many fights and bitching within our group.. all of which are pretty stupid really.

and i really dont know.. people are starting to get on my nerves.. especially those who are beginning to turn into snobs.. i really question which ones are actually my real friends nowadays. meh. =/

im so over the freaking out about vce shit. its so stupid. i realised how pointless it is to to freak out before the sac because i hadnt done enough preparation. and then turn all emo and shit afterwards because i was the one who actually couldnt be bothered studying. im pretty sure im not the only one who thinks like this. seriously, its so much easier to just. STUDY. =.=

i mean.. sure. vce is annoying. subjects are boring. but this is something that will determine .. hmm.. well maybe not all of our life.. but definitely something in it. its a pathway to a good future. and we're all in this together.. so its not that bad right?? =D

i guess its just how to approach it. i really have been wondering how on earth people have been saying how Year 12 is so fun and stuff like that.. because these days, all i've been seeing are past exam papers and revision notes for sacs. lol!! ah welll.. at least i still get to hang out with friends and stuff.. even if my friendship group is deteriorating..

rah rah. im sick of all the bitching and gossip thats been going around. someone told me that someone said im a player coz of the whole derek thing. ok. just because i have a few guy friends and he almost kissed me.. that does NOT mean that im gona go and play all of them. -.-.. wtf. leave my life alone. =/.. anyway i was kinda surprised that that someone said that anyway but yeah.. hopefully she didnt really mean it.. i just hope others dont think the same.

anyway the chem sac today wasnt too bad.. i think i lost like 4 marks tho.. -.-;;.. eugh i hate this.. im like.. lowering my standards these days. gah. but i just cant seem to do well in chem.. lol.

right now im feeling very full. i had samurai for lunch again. i got a vanilla milkshake with it. ive decided to cut down on samurai food from now on. coz seriously, im turning obese.

see. another reason why vce is an evil bitch.


prettyful jewels.
grwawr xox

2 comments:

Yarshk said...

VCE is a bitch, everyone knows that. But the last year of high school is fun. It's pretty much the year one would give it their all and actually stand out to try something different and apply themselves in co-corricular life...at least i sort of attempt to.

LAWL PLAYA

Revilo said...

I have little doubt my friends will stick it out to the end of the year, but I don't want the inevitable separation that will follow.

I study, but I hate people that both before and after worry worry worry over what they got, how they did, what they could of done better, etc, etc, etc. It really annoys me. Just get it over and done with, and look for the next thing.

People who don't study are funny.

And by funny I mean reap their own reward.

I do it not because it'll determine the rest of my life, but because I've been being educated for 13 years, and this score sort of represents all that time. So it'd be nice to have something to satisfy me.

And I love year 12. Yes, I'm working my ass off every now and then (and otherwise working far less appendages off), but it's worth going out and enjoying yourself as well. One life to live.

But Samurai is sooooo tasty! (It's not as good as it used to be, they don't serve pork katsudon anymore :()