Friday, May 16, 2008

.procrastination.

is so bad -.-;;

zomg here i am typing away..

wen i should be doing my lit..

gah.. why is it that every time im doing anything lit-ish im blogging.. -.-

faaaaaaaarout.



anyway. mum's angry again.

turns out she actually went into my room and LOOKED THROUGH all my checkpoints and shit and saw that i didnt do most of them..

-.-;;

and then she obviously got really angry and crap. and omg she lectured me for so long.. i wish she wouldnt talk for so long. it just wastes my time. and i really dont have that much time to study........ >.>....

zomfg i cant believe its almost exams. shit lol?



okay so i thought i would have a new approach to studying.. ever since mum took away my fone i find it easier to concentrate during class and at home whilst studying (of course).. but mmmh.. why is it that i keep falling asleep on methods?? -.-;; damn stupid methods. which reminds me.. im really scared that i did shit in my sac.. i KNOW i did.. im so dreading getting it back.. and eveyrone else found it easy.. it WAS easy!! i just did the most STUPID mistakes.. -.-;;



fuck. im screwed.



anyway. i really should get on with this lit thing. its so freaking harddddd!!

i have tsfx tomo. hope mum gives me back my fone... well she better.. HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO CALL HER AFTERWARDS??!! and plus i need to call juhee about sunday.. woo acc lecture woo! =/



blub. im out.



grwawr xox

No comments: