Monday, May 19, 2008

rahh.

so i convinced mum to let me wag general tomo. its pointless to go anyway.. as if ill listen to those silly ppl talking about their careers. even if i do go, ill probably wont remember half the stuff they say anyway.. so.. what is the point? =D

ahahaa! long day for me tomo.. gona be home at like.. 9.30 pm.. -.-;;.. stupid TSFX CAS session thingo... poo. at least there are gona be some mlc girls there.. ALTHO! i confirmed my seat there but.. i wasnt told which room or level im on.. so.. what.. to dooooo.. mmh ill probs be walking around looking like a noob. =]. oh wellz!

mmmh.. i was kinda pissy today. ppl are really annoying me. today during ... class, XXX said that she slept at like 1 am last night.. i said i slept late coz i was working earlier but then i wanted to go online and talk to ppl.. but she said that she didnt do any work. -.-;;.. im like.. mmh.. yeah try lie better than that honey. =/.. ok i didnt say that but i was thinking that. i mean, come on. i asked her what she was doing till 1 am.. and she was like 'um.. i.. showered.. and.. i dont know. i ate.. and i dont no'.. -.-;;.. dude. =/.. seriously if you're studying just say you're studying.. its not like a bad thing.
and also another thing similar to this pissed me off yesterday.. before the lecture, YYY kept moaning and complaining about having to be there and stuff.. and then we get into the lecture and shes totally hard working and full on concentrating. O.O i dont get how ppl think..

mmmh. im in a ranty mood today. so ill add another thing that pisses me off. like ok, i have high expectations of myself.. but they're reasonable expectations okay.. but seriously when you say that you're gona fail and then you get like 95 percent... -.-;;.. thats just stupid. and then how they say they didnt study beforehand and stuff .. poo. sif they dont study.. everyone studies. i reckon everyone studies in year 12. it just depends on how long you study for and how ready you are. but meh. sif lie about that...
hmmm.. everyones getting really competitive these days. and bitchy. that annoys me. =/

oh how i miss the ol' year 11 dayssssss!!!

*reminiscence*



i <3 tiffany & co.
grwawr xox

3 comments:

Yarshk said...

I think XXX and YYY should get together to form some "Annoy Duo Wang" groupie.

But i can assure you DEE! No one wants to look like they studied hard and failed! plus, it makes you seem so much more intelligent if you say you didn't study and still manage a A!

Kierra hl'Eltryn said...

I AGREE ON YOUR 95% THING.

That completely pisses me off. Someone was like 'oh I totally didn't study AT ALL I'm going to FAIL' for our first chem test this year...the would-be SAC, remember? And then she got 24/25...and I was like 'yeah sure, whatever. You're good at chem, but you really expect me to believe that you're that freaky?' No one except Rey and Ting can do that without studying. And then someone else was like 'did you do all right?' before she showed us her mark and she was like '...mm. I could've done better! Rarrgh!!' I mean, c'mon. Bullshit that's not good. Just say it's good, gawd.

That just irks me because I generally do worse than her in chem. -___-; So it's like, if you didn't do well, then what about me?

-______-;;

*RANT*

Queen of Flowers said...

@ jerico:
lol yeah true.. but.. its so annoyinggggggggggggggggggg.. T_____T

@ kia:
hahahha.. hmm
is this ANNOYING PERSON a mutual friend??? =O
they're everywhere.. i swear.
blah.. they make me so pissed off somedays
*sigh*