Wednesday, January 13, 2010

.2010.First Blog.

It has officially begun.

The blogging process in the life of Duo Wang. Yet again. After *checks*... 1 year 3 months later.
...
Dang. That's a hell of a looooong time.

I truly don't even recall why i stopped blogging in the first place. probably due to lack of motivation. Or lack of time. Or laziness. Bleh. But here I am, happy as ever, typing away in this blog. In the dark, in my bed, in my room.

Time is 12.35 am. I was just about to watch Sex and the City (I'm on Ep 13 of Season 6), but I thought i'd revisit this good ol' blog and add some fresh news onto it. =D

So much has happened in the past year and a bit. I've completed High School, and the first year of Uni. (Melb Uni, Bachelor of Comm - I dont think i ever mentioned my course before =/)

The year 2009 has been the best yet, with very fond memories, new experiences and just generally having a lot of fun.

There's so much to actually talk about, and i think it will be way too timely to go through everything tonight (well.. this morning), but let's just say that I now have 2 new male loves in my life. And I'm sure they are here to stay. forever. Will and Louis. Breakdown as follows:


Will:
A handsome tall male, first thing i noticed was his very light brown eyes.
Same course, practically the same subjects.
Met 25 Feb '09.
Felt an instant connection... way we met was actually fate. no joke. no, im serious. it was just meant to be.
Incredibly smart in studies, kind and gentlemanly, very sweet, loving and affectionate.
Never felt the same way about another male.
Always able to put up with my sulkiness and silly and overreacting.
Understanding and very accepting.
True passionate first love - strong emotional bond.
Someone I'd like to be with forever.
Time thus far: 9 months in relationship.

Louis:
A cute young male of utter beauty.
Instantly drawn to his beautiful big black eyes.
Always there for me when I'm feeling down.
Is very unhappy when I leave the house, and sometimes cries when I return home.
Is quite smart and likes shaking my hand.
Likes having fun and biting my fingers.
Feels a bit threatened by strangers and tends to yell a lot.
Sometimes, feels so excited that he uncontrollably urinates on the feet of unexpecting visitors.
Enjoys sleeping on my bed a lot, and likes to lick his lips during the night.
Makes me so happy all the time, no matter what.
Time thus far: 6 months.

<3

Love them both.

Differently of course.

Will is the boyfriend. Louis is the puppy. ;)


Okay. enough for today. I just tried posting pics of both of them but it failed me hardcore style.
Now i'm sad and i think im gonna go watch some SATC instead. =(
I'm incredibly thirsty and i dont want to drink or else ill have to wake up early and i dont want that coz i wanna sleep in coz i'm a fatty.
Me gone.
grwawr xox

2 comments:

Will said...

Yay so nice and sweet. I think you're all those things except directed to you.

Queen of Flowers said...

Hell yeah i'm a tall handsome male!
=D