Friday, January 22, 2010

.Pluot Dapple Dandies.

I am so damn tired and my eyes hurt atm.
gonna go shower hardcore after this.

I started work again today. did some demo for stonefruits. it was okay, i used up all my samples. no one liked the white peaches but it wasnt my fault they weren't ripe!! it's hard enough for me to even pick out ripe ones, there were hardly any good ones there. i was supposed to demo stuff with ice cream but decided to just take it home and devour it myself. ha!

i got a pleasant surprise when i was working today. will came to visit me! and he laughed coz i was busy taking off my gloves coz i wanted to repark the car (2P area). but then he went to repark the car. then we went to his house together, stayed there for like 2 mins, and came to my house.

we went out and got a gourmet dinner at trio's! 2 wraps, a spud and a salad. yummy! we had ice cream for dessert and watched inglourious basterds which i bought at borders. i also bought 2 more Sheila O'Flanagan novels. now i have like 5 of them. i plan to read them all. hell yeah.

hopefully i sleep well tonight. louis's tummy was grumbling all night and i couldn't sleep at all well. plus it was kinda hot, and i was in a bad mood and dreaded work today. guess tonight won't be too bad, knowing that louis is full (although he hasnt pooed yet) and it's less hot (kinda) and i'm gonna be in bed right after i shower (which is after this blogging). i'm looking forward to my shower.

i can't wait to finish work tomorrow doing stupid fruits. then i can come home and read my novel and chillax all day till nighttime. and i get paid extra tomorrow since it's saturday so yeah, guess i'll have to work extra hard, just so i actually feel like i'm earning the money. my schedule for the next two weeks looks good. i have one next week and 2 the week after in ashwood. which is good. the ashwood safeway's pretty friendly, and i think i'm demo-ing interesting stuff. at least i hope.

damnit i wanted to go shower at 10.30 and now it's 10.40. oh well.
me goes now.
hopefully tomorrow will be good. =(
i hope louis poos before he sleeps.

grwawrrr xox.

No comments: