Sunday, January 17, 2010

.The Fashion Capital.

Hm. Okay. So i deleted my 'Magic City' mp3 from my page but now i just realised i have absolutely no idea how i put it there in the first place. so no music on my blog. for now. =/

and no pictures too. (for now).

ANYWAY. today was a happy, fun, enjoyably cold day. Will came over around noon and we went to CHADDY!! it was good fun. i got 3 tops, pair of shorts and a pair of 3/4 hip-hop friendly pants. cost me like 200 something. he got 3 books and i'm gonna read them after he finishes them. hell yeah!

we came home, played a bit of wii sport/resort and carnival thingy (which was kinda strange). and then we had pizza for dinner, some of mum's beef soup and garlic bread. we played some baddy after dinner ha! it was good fun and Will kept laughing at me!!!!!! maybe i just look super funny when i'm playing sports. *sigh*.

haha then it started raining so we came home, played some ninja turtle thing (i got owned), and played some band hero and YAY! we got 5 stars for Warwick Avenue!! it was awesome. =]

so quite a lot of fun stuff happened today and we both enjoyed it. looking forward to steak eating and Up in the Air this week too.

daddy's leaving tomorrow morning for South Africa. i think he'll probably come into my room to say goodbye again. although Louis will be here so i don't know if he'll wake up too and start running around the room like crazy. i hope he doesn't do that, or else i'll have to be awake all morning again, trying to make him sleep.

plop.

i'm going out to see Did you hear about the Morgans? tomorrow with Juhee. excitement!! we're gonna have din din at a jap restaurant. then probably coffee/hot choc after! hell yeah!

dum dum dum. i don't know what else to say.
Louis is funny.
I need to pee.
I have a commsec page open at the same time in case mum walks in coz i don't want her to see me blogging otherwise she'll want to read my blog and i don't want her to.
I'll prob go wash my face soon.
and shower too probably.
I'm gonna try finish Far From Over tonight.
It's good.
I feel full and fat.
My name's Duo.

grwawrrr xox

ps. mum's singing along to something on tv. should i be worried?

No comments: